Saturday, December 19, 2009

James Franco

james franco

James Franco set to go live on 'SNL' tonight -- we can't wait ...
James Franco is adding another role to his resume -- 'SNL' host.

Saturday Night Live - James Franco Does All TONGUE Man Kiss On SNL ...
James Franco hosted SNL tonight and shocked us all with a massive tongue kiss with Will Forte who played his ...

James Franco: 'General Hospital Role Was an Experiment' | Showbiz ...
JAMES Franco says he took a role on American daytime soap opera General Hospital because he's conducting a performance art experiment. The Spider-Man star.

Tonight: James Franco Hosts the Decade's Last SNL -- Vulture
James Franco, an adult, will finish out the show's decade tonight.

Saturday Night Live – James Franco / Muse | CliqueClack TV
This week's episode started out promising, but it ended off in the traditional SNL way, with sketches that are either outright not funny or just come out as.

James Franco on Soap Opera | Everything Pop Kulture
The Pineapple Express star James Franco has taken a role on the daytime soap opera General Hospital. According to Franco the decision to take the role is an.

SNL 12/19/09 - H: James Franco - MG: Muse - DVD Talk Forum
SNL 12/19/09 - H: James Franco - MG: Muse TV Talk.

TV Review: James Franco on 'SNL': Your take? (Entertainment Weekly ...
James Franco returns to SNL this week for the last show of 2009, and despite the rocky season, I'm optimistic: Franco has hosted before and done a solid job, plus he's a naturally funny dude whose comedic style and sensibility lean ...

'Saturday Night Live' Host James Franco Takes The Stage As Our ...
He may have the played the hottest freak ever on "Freaks and Geeks," but James Franco is a certified hot geek in real life. When he's not making choice flicks — ranging from the hilarious ("Pineapple Express") to the more serious ...

Who Would Yooou Ratherrr???
Im a guy by the way, right now i have a shaved head , but lately i missed having hair its just that wavy hair is a pain in the ass. I would love to style it like james franco or matthew mcconaughey..any products out there that will help me out? thanks in advance


I have pretty wavy hair but is there any product I could put in it to make it fall down instead of going out?
Mine are...
1. Janet Jackson
2. Prince
3. Keanu Reeves (don't judge me)
4. James Franco

Mmm, I'd sex it up with all of em'Paul was quite sexy when he was youngerOh I forgot 5.
uhhh... a young Judd Nelson from The Breakfast Club
he turned me on in that movieDita Von Teese

I do think she is beautifulMandy Moore (Yeah, I said it.)

Hey Mandy Moore is awesome!: )

Her, Janet, and Britney were my favourite girls when I was a kid lol2 - Janet Jackson (Im not a lesbian but she is so beautiful!)

Most defintely1 - Michael Jackson (Bad + Dangerous era)

My favourite of his looks as well he was the sex in those erasWell duh
of course Pennywise gives everyone a b0nerLOL
Shia Labeouf? He's icky
I still think of him as that kid from Even Stevens and as Stanley from HolesI don't know, I really like Prince :$ I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks so, people I know find him funny looking...I like him!

Oh yes he's sexyUmmm YOU only listed 4,,,But ahwell.


I listed Judd Nelson as the 5.


Who are your top 5 sexiest celebrities?
also, if it was an action game who would you rather play as dale denton(Seth Rogen) or saul silver(James Franco)?


if there was a pineapple express video game,would it be good?
What do think James Franco's best movie was?


What was his best movie?!!!?!?!?



What brand are the pants James Franco wears in Pineapple Express?
I was super excited about James Franco coming to Port Charles. However, it seems that he is the back drop for a monologue for Jason. I think I like the story line, but I'm not sure what the deal is or where it's going, anybody got any ideas or opinions?


Any body feeling a bit cheated by Franco's scarce appearances on GH?
Okay so I have nothing against celeb crushes. I have celeb crushes myself, (shia labeouf, taylor lautner and james franco mmm). But my boyfriend has a crush on a certain celebrity and for some reason it really ticks me off.

The thing is shes a celebrity but not some famous actress or singer.. shes like a host on a TV show and does some modeling in Maxim and stuff. She's funny, tall, smart and drop dead gorgeous. He's into funny girls and it hurts because I dont think I'm that 'funny' even though he tells me that I am.

My bf reassures me that he thinks im more beautiful and funny, and i have absolutely nothing to worry about. He gets irritated when I worry about it because he said its not even that serious. He says my crush on Shia Labeouf is more intense than his little crush on her is and he doesnt care about my crush on him lol. He doesnt like, collect pics of her, drool over her when she shows up on TV or watch everything she does on TV but it still bothers me that. Like I think shes PERFECT and it bothers me that I'm not like that.

My bf is amazing though. Hes very respectful and knows im sensitive so he knows what to do and what not to do around me. He just sent me a text this morning saying "I love you so much... Your my idea of the perfect girl." but why cant I just accept it? Can you please help me get over this stupid feeling? Like how can I not be so jealous and learn to not care? thanks guys :)


How to stop being jealous over boyfriends celebrity crush?
I feel a little bit awkward since I feel like I'm the only girl that likes historic, war based movies. ._.
Don't ask me whyyy! My dad made me watch them ever since I was little TAT. But yesterday I was watching the movie flyboys and feel in love with James Franco. Gosh he's a stud! lmao.
What does it mean when a girl likes more action, historic movies? Romance movies just make me cry lol.


Is it weird for a girl to like war based movies?
a hosting gig in Saturday Night Live in December.. who do you think would be the better choice? i love james franco and have seen him in almost everything he has done.. like him in GH right now too. as for Taylor Luatner, well i only know him from the twilight saga and a good friend told me he is from sharkboy and lavagirl and my kids confirmed it for me.. so i havent seen him in much different roles. i think james has more experience to host(again) but maybe a fresh face, more publicity, an snl skit to show off more acting chops for the boy and who knows he can turn into a better actor with more open doors to shine right?

who do think would be better and why? personally for me, i would watch both men do their hosting...i love james and yes i am into the twilight hype, so watching taylor away from twilight to see him on his own would be good..your thoughts?here's a link that i read it from on ew.com.

GH -Twilight fans, James Franco and Taylor Lautner are up for?
Who is hotter Taylor Lautner, or james franco? Both hosting SNL this december !!!!!

No comments: